Sunday, June 28, 2015

Reflections on the Second draft and Peer reviews
This week's assignment was to submit the second draft of my literature review and do peer reviews. The second draft was a build up from the first draft that I submitted last week.
In this assignment, I looked at the feedback from Dr. Weaver. I felt that even though I had read the article on my topic, I did not synthesized enough into the draft. The flow of ideas was not very good. I am currently working on re-reading some of the articles to add contents to areas that I need to strengthen. I have printed a hard copy of my paper as this way I can identify and seal gaps in the flow of ideas. This works better for me.
Reading through my two peers work was very insightful for me as I had a better grasp of how to cite articles APA, how they synthesized their ideas, and how they linked them from to another.
At the same time, I have feedback from my two peers who reviewed my work. Their comments are very helpful at this time as I undertake the monumental task of addressing the areas that they pointed and also Dr. Weavers remarks on draft 2.
Currently, I am anticipating nothing short of a marathon for the next three to four days. I am not sure what strategy will work but I have to get this done well by July 2.

To my colleagues, thanks for your feedback and have a nice week finalizing your drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment